The Farm Comes Back to Town this weekend for the finale of the initial 11-week Sunday on Shields program.
The loveable animals from the Fun-e-Farm return to the city on Sunday (20 October), along with a host of past favourites, including Japanese drumming from Infinity Mugendai, interactive dance with KL Performance, and Taekwondo with Brad Hope Family Martial Arts.
Shields Street will come to life at 11am with a full program of entertainment that also includes free face painting, jumping castle, horizontal bungy, glitter art, Zumba in the City, and live music from atop Miss Nemo the Kombi.
Plus, Cairns Museum will be open this Sunday from 10am to 2pm (fees do apply).
Those heading into the CBD are reminded there is free parking available
on-street and at the Lake Street multi-storey carpark on Sundays.
Sunday on Shields
- 10am to 2pm: Cairns Museum will be open (fees do apply)
- 11am to 2pm: Fun-E-Farm
- 11am to 11.30am: Japanese Drummers – Infinity Mugendai
- 11am to 2pm: Face painter, jumping castle, horizontal bungy and glitter artist
- 11am to 2pm: Local hand-made Market Stalls
- 11.30am to 12noon: Taekwondo Kids with Brad Hope Family Martial Arts – Smithfield
- 12noon to 1pm – Zumba in the City
- 1pm to 2pm – KL Performance interactive dance lessons
- 5pm onwards: Live entertainment on Miss Nemo the Kombi
- Plus more acts and surprises