The BEQ will run a competitive bidding process in order to ensure we use our allocation for high quality projects that deliver maximum impact and value for money.
The project funds are designated to support links between the UK and Ecuador in a number of priority areas through small-scale, high-impact project interventions (up to USD 15,000).
Proposals should related to one of the following policy areas:
- gender based violence prevention, gender inclusion and women’s and girls’ empowerment;
- human Rights, media freedom, disability rights;
- environment and climate change;
- crisis Preparedness;
- anti-corruption and transparency.
Who may bid?
In order to be eligible, your organisation or agency must be a legal entity, not-for-profit or commercial company, a registered non-governmental (NGO) or governmental organisation, and must demonstrate:
- proof of legal registration
- previous experience in delivering and managing projects
- preferably previous experience working with international agencies/organisations
- the capacity to deliver at least 85% of the proposed project activity by mid-December 2019
How to bid?
Proposals should be presented using this Concept Bid form (attached below).
Each institution may submit up to a maximum of 3 proposals.
Short-listed applicants will be asked to submit a full Project Proposal Form and an Activity Based Budget by 26 June. The Embassy will only follow up with short-listed applicants and will send them the relevant templates directly.