IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Diamond Creek Outdoor Pool phone is temporarily unavailable. For enquiries please call the Diamond Creek Community Centre on
Bookings are now open for 60-minute sessions at the Diamond Creek Outdoor Pool, which reopens this Monday 19 October.
We are pleased to be able to support the community by opening this much-loved facility two weeks ahead of the normal swim season and look forward to welcoming visitors back.
Customers can book and pay for sessions up to seven days in advance here
There will be limited sessions to start, but extra sessions will be made available based on demand.
The reopening of the pool is in line with Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions which, as of Friday 16 October, include:
• Visitors must live or work within 5km of the Diamond Creek Pool
• The pool is limited to 20 swimmers at one time
• Visits are limited to one 60-minute session
• Sessions must be prebooked online – no walk-ins will be permitted.
• Changerooms will be closed, but toilet will be open
• Visitors must follow the 1.5m social distancing guidelines
• Masks must be worn at all times except when about to enter the pool
• Visitors should practise good hygiene before, during and after their swim session.