The BEQ will run a competitive bidding process in order to ensure we use our allocation for high quality projects that deliver maximum impact and value for money.
The project funds are designated to support links between the UK and Ecuador in several priority areas through small-scale, high-impact project interventions (up to USD 15,000).
Proposals should be related to one of the following policy areas:
- environment and climate change
- gender-based violence prevention, gender inclusion and women’s and girls’ empowerment
- human rights, media freedom
- anti-corruption and transparency
- crisis preparedness
Who may bid?
In order to be eligible, your organisation or agency must be a legal entity, commercial company, a registered non governmental (NGO) or governmental organisation, and must demonstrate:
- proof of legal registration
- previous experience in delivering and managing projects
- preferably previous experience working with international agencies/organisations
- the capacity to deliver at least 85% of the proposed project activity by mid-December 2020
How to bid?
Proposals should be presented by 9 March 2020, using the Concept Bid form (attached below).
Each institution may submit up to a maximum of 2 proposals.
Only short-listed applicants will be asked to submit a full Project Proposal Form and an Activity Based Budget by 4 May.
*The Embassy will only contact and follow up with short-listed applicants and will send them the relevant directions directly. If you have not been contacted by 21 April, your organisation unfortunately wasn’t selected for the next round.