From this week, tools and supplies won’t be the only thing tradies can benefit from at Bunnings.
They’ll also be able to get a game-changing insurance product that does away with the paperwork and allows tradies to switch their cover levels up and down as their business needs change.
Bunnings has partnered with Evari, whose approach to insurance is all about keeping things flexible and simple and allowing time-poor, on the move tradies to manage their insurance needs from their mobile phone.
Bunnings PowerPass holders will be eligible for a five per cent discount on an Evari policy which can cover legal liability, trade tools and equipment, and tax audit.
Evari CEO, Daniel Fogarty, said the partnership with Bunnings gives tradies a smart new way to manage their insurance and assist with cash flow and provides peace of mind when it comes to protecting, their tools and their liabilities.
“For too long, trades business owners have been locked into rigid, expensive insurance policies which don’t meet their changing needs,” he said.
“We’ve done away with the cookie cutter approach and used our unique technology to offer insurance that can be adjusted by tradies as their business changes in-line with demands of different jobs, number of employees and the value of the tools a business is carrying at a particular time.
“It’s a level of flexibility that just hasn’t been seen in insurance before.”
Mr Fogarty said as the go-to for Australian tradies needing tools, building supplies and advice, Bunnings are a perfect partner for Evari and its innovative offering.
“Like Bunnings, Evari is down to earth, offers competitive pricing and is focussed on the specialist needs of trade professionals,” he said.
Key features of Evari’s trades business insurance include:
· 100% online: Manage your business insurance completely online from any device.
· No fees: Evari doesn’t charge any fees to pay monthly or make changes to your cover.
· Super-fast setup: Get set up in just a few minutes. It is easy to get a quote and buy all online.
· Legal Liability: Up to $20,000,000 cover for public and product liability.
· Cover your business for legal liability for personal injury or property damage of third parties.
· Tools & Equipment: Up to $25,000 cover for Tools of Trade.
· Cover your Tools of Trade if they are damaged, lost or stolen: Use our Asset Register and submit claims fast. (Tools of Trade cover available for Trades product only.
· Tax Audit: Cover limit of $50,000 to cover professional fees if you are subject to a tax audit you will be reimbursed for the costs of any professional fees incurred by you in connection with the tax audit.