Council is now inviting Campaspe community groups and businesses to apply for financial assistance grants.
General Manager Community, Keith Oberin said $25,000 is available through round one of the Business Assistance Grants to motivate and attract new businesses and encourage business growth.
Funding is available for four business types:
Start up / new
- Operating less than one year
- 1-10 full time equivalent employees
- Maximum grant per application $3,000
- 2-10 full time equivalent employees
- Maximum grant per applicant $5,000
- More than 10, but less than 20 full time equivalent employees
- Maximum grant per applicant $10,000
- More than 20 full time equivalent employees
- Maximum grant per applicant $15,000
“Businesses applying will be assessed against a set of criteria, outlined on Council’s website,” Mr Oberin said.
“A total of $88,000 of Community Grants will help support to the not for profit sector to deliver a range of initiatives, improving the lives of people within the community.”
“A maximum of $4,000 can be applied for through 2021/2022 Community Grants Program (round two) to support the delivery of programs, projects and activities that encourage local residents to become more involved in their community.”
Applications for both grant programs close at 4pm on Friday, 10 September 2021.