The British High Commission (BHC) is the UK Government’s representative responsible for British Government bilateral relationship with Kenya. To meet this objective, BHC continuously seeks to partner with competent suppliers and service providers for supply of various goods and provision of various services.
The British High Commission Nairobi seeks to procure provision of motor vehicle disposal services for a period one year with an option to extend further depending on the BHC’s needs and performance against a Service Level Agreement. These services will focus on the vehicle disposal services by sale through a competitive public auction and by transfer to a third party as a donation.
BHC is located on Upper Hill Road in Nairobi, is seeking competent motor vehicle disposal services provider(s) hereinafter referred to as “Provider(s)”.
- all the information contained in this tender and in the Contractor’s response will be handled with confidentiality by both the Contractor and BHC
- any statement and cost-proposal made by the Contractor will form the basis of any contract that may be entered into between BHC and the Contractor
- BHC shall not be liable for or required to pay any costs, expenses or losses that may be incurred by the Contractor in the preparation of their tender response
- all required information will be submitted on the documents specified in this tender
- the Contractor is to submit a fully qualifying bid