Mornington Peninsula Shire is holding an online community information session about a Planning Permit Application for 1 Marine Drive, Safety Beach.
The application is requesting the use and development of the land for:
- a service station and convenience restaurant
- the removal of vegetation
- creating and altering access to a road in road zone (category 1)
- constructing signs and associated works.
To learn more about this Planning Permit Application visit mornpen.vic.gov.au/Advertised-Planning-Applications and search for the address.
To provide the community with more information and to answer your questions, the Shire will be hosting an online information session on Thursday 10 September 2020 from 5pm to 6pm.
HOW TO JOIN THE MEETING
Community members can join the via Microsoft Teams at bit.ly/2PMdXSH. There is no need to register beforehand.
Connecting to the webinar:
- Please try connecting to the webinar at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Click on the link provided above and follow the prompts to connect.
- You do not require the Microsoft Teams application to access the webinar – it can be accessed via your internet browser.
- Connection via a laptop or desktop computer or tablet is advisable to ensure stability.
- If you can only connect via your phone, downloading the Microsoft Teams application in advance of the session may assist.
- Questions during the webinar need to be submitted by typing into the Q&A chat function on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- The webinar does not have the capability to host verbal questions from guests.
Following the information session, Council will consider the above application at its Planning Services Committee meeting at 7pm on Monday 14 September 2020.
There will be no opportunity to address the Committee with a verbal presentation on the night.
This meeting will also be held online, and be available for livestreaming via mornpen.vic.gov.au/councilmeetings. A recording and minutes will be available following the meeting via the same weblink.