We understand this is an unusual time for everyone in our community.
Please find below a list of resources that may prove helpful.
COVID 19 updates and resources
- SA Government latest updates
- Australian Government resources
- COVID-19 testing clinics
- Auslan resources
- Multilingual resources can be accessed through the MyAus COVID-19 App.
Mental health resources
- SA Health’s resources
- Department of Health is offering ten additional mental health sessions
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Lifeline Australia: 13 11 14
- Lived Experience (peer mental health support available 5pm to 11:30pm daily): 1800 013 755
- Kids Helpline (people aged 5 to 25 years): 1800 551 800
- Headspace (people aged 12 to 25 years): 1800 650 890
- Head to Health.
- Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1800 800 098
- Yarrow Place – rape and sexual assault service: 11800 817 421
- 1800RESPECT National 24hr help line: 1800 737 732
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.