The COVIDSafe Business Concierge program aims to help local businesses comply with Victorian Chief Health Officer directions in an effort to keep our community safe and our economy open.
From Monday 2 August, 2 Business Concierge Officers will begin visiting Boroondara businesses to provide support, advice and resources to improve their COVIDSafe practices.
These officers will:
- provide one-on-one guidance based on Victorian Government advice
- answer questions
- work with businesses to help them meet the directions of the Victorian Chief Health Officer
- work to make sure staff and the wider community stay healthy and safe.
Steps for operating a COVIDSafe business include:
- Have a COVIDSafe plan. This is mandatory for all businesses and should be updated regularly. You can download a free template: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/covidsafe-plan.
- Use the free Victorian State Government (Service Victoria) QR Code for customer check-in: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/about-victorian-government-qr-code-service.
- Display posters or signage about COVIDSafe practices: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/signs-posters-and-templates. Multilingual business posters also available: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/signs-posters-and-templates#multilingual-business-posters.