- Upgrades to our online proposal submissions service have now been completed and the service has reopened
- You will now be able to apply for DASA’s Open Call, Innovation Focus Areas or Themed Competitions using the new submission service
DASA is pleased to announce that our proposal submission service has now reopened. We would like to thank you for your patience and support while we made important and necessary upgrades to the system.
The updates to the submission service include:
- Improvements to the application form to make it easier to populate
- Improvements to the application form so it can be assessed more easily
- Clearer application guidelines for innovators
- Clearer assessment guidelines for assessors and moderators
Applying for the Open Call for Innovation (including Innovation Focus Areas) and Themed Competitions
The new proposal submission service is now open and ready to accept submissions for the Open Call for Innovation, including Innovation Focus Areas and Themed Competitions.
We would encourage anyone hoping to submit a proposal to the Open Call for Innovation, including Innovation Focus Areas, and Themed Competitions to begin the submission process as soon as possible before the competition deadline.
If you have any questions about the upgrades to the proposal submission service please contact your local Innovation Partner.