Lismore City Council is committed to providing a safe, healthy and enjoyable experience for all involved at the event.
The information below provides an overview of measures being implemented by Lismore City Council in response to outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as some useful information for all event attendees.
Lismore City Council has been working closely with health authorities to take additional precautions which includes the promotion of practising good health and hygiene measures at all times.
Lismore City Council is implementing a range of measures for the preparation, planning and response to this issue and will continue to closely monitor the situation.
These measures will focus on increased hygiene practices including:
- Placement of additional handwash stations at Eat the Street
- Hand sanitiser across event precinct
- Promotion of key public health and hygiene messages
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure the event is healthy, safe and enjoyable. Please assist us by adopting the following important measures:
- Maintaining a good level of hygiene (handwashing, covering coughs/sneezes)
- Bringing your own hand sanitiser/hand washing products with you to the event and using them regularly
- Do not attend the event if you are unwell
- Report any cases of fever, coughing or other flu-like symptoms immediately to your doctor
- Visit First-Aid if you have any health concerns at the event.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to www.health.gov.au
Call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.