A man has died after being electrocuted at a factory in Moorebank this afternoon.
About 2pm (Monday 11 February 2019), emergency services were called to a factory on Regent Crescent, Moorebank, after reports of an electrocution.
NSW Fire & Rescue Services rescued four men from the roof of the factory, while a 24-year-old man remained there unable to be freed until the power was turned off.
All four men were examined at the scene by NSW Ambulance paramedics, three did not require further treatment, one was taken to Liverpool Hospital in a stable condition to be treated for burns to his legs.
Emergency services were able to reach the 24-year-old man once Endeavour Energy turned off power to the building, however he was unable to be revived and pronounced dead at the scene.
A crime scene has been established and Work Cover NSW officers are assisting with inquiries.
A report will be prepared for the Coroner.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence.