Adelaide Hills Council and East Waste invite members of the community to join a KESAB tour of waste and recycling facilities. The tour, which is free to attend, gives insight into where waste and recyclables go, how they’re treated, and how businesses are working to ‘close the loop’ and create a circular economy.
Sites visited on the tour include:
- Advanced Plastics Recycling (plastics recycling)
- Cleanaway Transfer Station (landfill)
- VISY (kerbside recycling)
- Jeffries (kerbside organics)
- Adelaide Resource Recovery (construction and demolition)
- Electronic Recycling Australia (e-waste)