If you are undecided on Defence Innovation Loans, or want to learn more, we have the thing for you. A virtual event called Defence Innovation Loans: Your questions answered. We want to answer all of your burning questions, so we are inviting you to talk directly to the experts.
What will be covered in the event?
- What DASA does and how Defence Innovation Loans work
- Who can apply – is your business and innovation eligible ?
- What you can borrow – amounts and eligible cost
- Understanding the project and loan periods and terms – an explanation of the costs and how the loan works
- How to apply – including top tips
Date and time: 3 August 2021, 11:00 – 11:40 BST
Don’t miss out! This is your chance to ask the experts everything you need to know about defence Innovation Loans so you can quickly commercialise your defence product.
Why Defence innovation Loans?
- Loans of up to £1.6m for SMEs
- You can apply for a loan between £250,000 and £1.6 million.
- Below market interest rate of 7.4%
- Accessible to SMEs, and with a below market interest rate of 7.4% per annum
- Focused on commercialising you innovation
- Your innovation must be mature at TRL 6 or above, to ensure the solution can be commercialised within the time scale of the Innovation Loan.
For more on Defence Innovation Loans, watch the videos below: