2021 Hume Business Awards – Applications are now open
To be eligible to enter the 2021 Hume Business Awards, the business must:
- be a registered business located within Hume City
- be the holder of a registered ABN
- hold all appropriate permits and licences; this will include but is not limited to building, planning and health permits
- not be in breach of any state/territory or local government law or regulation
The 2021 Hume Business Awards will not be eligible to businesses that:
- are a chain store, franchisor or franchisee
- are charities and have a primary focus of fundraising
- own or operate electronic gaming machines (EGM) or receive funding or in-kind support from EGM venues
|Applications Open||Monday 10 May 2021|
|Applications Close|| Thursday 5 August 2021|
Late entries will not be considered
|Finalists Notified||Monday 20 September 2021|
|Winners Announced||Thursday 28 October 2021|
You may select up to two categories. Final categories will be decided at the discretion of the judging panel.
NB. If no applications are received for a category, the judging panel reserves the right to grant an award to a business of its choice.
Prior to submitting your application please ensure you have read the:
If you have any questions or require assistance, please phone Roz Nadjarian on 0436 932 621.