Glasgow Rangers will be playing Legia Warszawa on 22 August, 8pm CET, at the Legia Stadium in Warsaw.
If you are a UK National and you plan to travel to Poland to watch the match, it is advisable to:
- Keep your passport safe, fill out the last page (emergency contacts) and keep plenty of copies of the data page.
- Consider having adequate travel insurance while travelling.
- Obey Polish laws, regulations and instructions from local authorities. If you are arrested, the British Embassy cannot get you out of police detention until the Police proceedings are completed. The British Embassy do not provide legal advice.
- Ask for a receipt from taxi drivers so your belongings can be retrieved if left in a taxi.
- If you drink alcohol, drink responsibly and be aware that alcoholic drinks may be stronger in Poland than in the UK.
If you are in Poland and you need urgent help (for example, you’ve been attacked, arrested or someone has died), call +48 22 311 00 00. If you are in the UK and worried about a British national in Poland, call 020 7008 1500.