We’re waiving the cost of replacing a range of licence and permit fees for people who’ve lost them due to the recent NSW floods.
Which licence and permits are eligible?
- Asbestos Assessor
- Asbestos Removal – Class A and B
- Blasting User licences
- Demolition – DE1 and DE2
- General Construction Induction Training
- High Risk Work licences
- Import/Export Explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
- Manufacture Explosives
- Plant design – original or alteration
- Plant item
- Plant Amusement item registration
- Security clearance
- Fireworks single use/event
- Use Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
- Store explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
- Supply explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
- Transport explosives by vehicle
- Transport explosives by vessel
- Traffic Control Work Training
How to apply for the fee waiver
You must request a replacement card within three months of the disaster being declared.
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.