Licence fees waived for flood impacted communities

We’re waiving the cost of replacing a range of licence and permit fees for people who’ve lost them due to the recent NSW floods.

Which licence and permits are eligible?

  • Asbestos Assessor
  • Asbestos Removal – Class A and B
  • Blasting User licences
  • Demolition – DE1 and DE2
  • General Construction Induction Training
  • High Risk Work licences
  • Import/Export Explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
  • Manufacture Explosives
  • Plant design – original or alteration
  • Plant item
  • Plant Amusement item registration
  • Pyrotechnician
  • Security clearance
  • Fireworks single use/event
  • Use Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
  • Store explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
  • Supply explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)
  • Transport explosives by vehicle
  • Transport explosives by vessel
  • Traffic Control Work Training

How to apply for the fee waiver

The process to get a free replacement card is simple.

If you’re in a flood affected area you can call 13 10 50 or visit your nearest Service NSW Centre with your filled out form.

If you qualify, we’ll send you a replacement card.

You must request a replacement card within three months of the disaster being declared.

/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here.