Every day eight Australians die by suicide. Changes are you’re in a position to help.
Make sure you know what to do by taking Murray PHN’s free online suicide prevention training Question. Persuade. Refer. (QPR).
QPR is designed to provide everyday people with three simple steps to help save a life from suicide.
It only takes one hour and is free to complete. People who complete the training are licensed for three years and receive a certificate of completion.
More than 2.5m people have been trained worldwide.
Key components of the training include:
- common myths and misconceptions about suicide
- the warning signs of suicide
- how to ask the suicide question
- how to persuade someone to stay alive
- how to get help for someone in crisis
Login code: BTWN