Use Telehealth and Virtual Care Hub to support your GI practice during this unprecedented time.
AGA and Rx.Health have partnered to launch the Telehealth and Virtual Care Hub to support GI practices as they operate with reduced office visits during this unprecedented time. The Telehealth and Virtual Care Hub expands upon the existing AGA-Rx.Health digital transformation network and will provide:
- Digital screening of patients before in-person appointments.
- Seamless transitioning of in-person visits to virtual care visits with dedicated telehealth onboarding support to maximize personnel resources.
- A secure and dedicated telehealth room for each provider.
- A digital prescription of GI educational modules to patients from the AGA GI Patient Center, including PPE competency modules for health care workers.
- Digital assistance to automate and guide pre- and post-procedure care for colonoscopy and other endoscopy procedures.
AGA has partnered with Rx.Health to provide AGA members with free usage of the unlimited Telehealth and Virtual Care Hub for 90 days with waived or minimal activation fees.