It’s now easier to find information about latest release movies and games following the launch of a new website for Australian classification.
The new website provides a faster and simpler way for screen and gaming practitioners to access key information for films, video games and publications, including the latest classification decisions and information on how to have a film or game classified.
It will also help parents, and community members to make informed choices about what to watch and play.
Key features of the new website include:
- A mobile responsive design so content can be easily accessed from anywhere
- Simple, intuitive navigation and search functionality for easy access to information on films and games
- Quick access to the latest classification decisions
- Short explainer videos to help consumers make the most of classification ratings and consumer advice
- A news and media centre to stay up to date with media releases and updates about classification; and
- A new service providing summary information on the content of new release films to help parents choose the right movies for their children