The following people have been appointed as Non-Executive Directors of MHRA for three years:
- Dr Barbara Bannister – for a second term from 1 September 2018
- Professor Bruce Campbell – for a second term from 1 September 2018
- Stephen Lightfoot – for a second term from 1 September 2018
- Amanda Calvert – from 1 September 2018
- Anne-Toni Rodgers – from 1 September 2018
On 10 June 2019, The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care reappointed Professor David Webb as a non-executive director of the Agency’s Board. Professor Webb’s term of reappointment is for two years and will run from 1 September 2019 until 31 August 2021.
Sir Michael Rawlins, Chair of the Board, said:
I’m delighted with the Non-Executive Directors appointments. They will bring highly relevant experience and expertise to our board and development of the Agency, contributing to our strategic leadership.