NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Australian Dental Association Inc. will be held as follows:
DATE: Thursday, November 19, 2020
TIME:: 11.15 am AEDT
Official Venue: Due to the extraordinary circumstances presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and for the continued safety of members, the meeting will be held virtually using an online portal [access details will be provided].
Onsite Venue: ADA Federal Office, 14-16 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW. Please for the safety of members and staff, physical attendance will be subject to the written prior approval of the CEO with strict safety requirements.
The business of the meeting will be:
1. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Association held on November 10, 2017.
2. To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Association.
3. To receive and consider the Annual Accounts of the Association.
4. To appoint the Auditors and determine their remuneration.
5. To elect Honorary Life Member(s).
6. Any other business that may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting in accordance with the Act.