Seven people have been arrested today as part of the Echo Taskforce investigation into a shooting in Bulleen last August.
Nine warrants were executed in Clyde North, Cranbourne West, Narre Warren, Mickleham, Werribee, Altona Meadows (2), Brunswick West and Meadow Heights this morning by police from the Echo Taskforce, Armed Crime Squad, Fugitive Taskforce, North West Metro Region and Southern Metro Region, as well as the AFP National Anti-Gangs squad.
The following seven people have arrested:
• A 26-year-old Clyde North man;
• A 24-year-old Mickleham man;
• A 29-year-old Werribee woman;
• A 28-year-old Clyde North man;
• A 36-year-old Altona Meadows man;
• A 25-year-old Werribee man; and
• An 18-year-old Werribee man.
All seven will now be interviewed by police with a number of these people expected to face court tonight.
Police also executed a warrant at an OMCG clubhouse on Morialta Road in Cranbourne West.
Today’s arrests follow the non-fatal shooting of a 37-year-old man in Bulleen on 1 August, 2019.