A new pop-up testing site has opened at Epping Memorial Hall until 5pm on Wednesday 12 and from 9am until 5pm on Thursday 13 May.
You can also get tested at:
- Mernda- Schotters Road – extended hours from 8.30am to 5pm
- LaTrobe University Bundoora campus from 8am to 8pm
- Northern Hospital – Epping – please note wait times are long
- Banyule Community Health in Civic Drive, Greensborough – 9am to 4pm
- Northern Health in Craigieburn Rd, Craigieburn – 9am to 5pm
- Hume Council in Broadmeadows – 8am to 8pm
A public health response is underway after a Wollert man tested positive to COVID-19 on 11 May 2021.
The man recently returned from hotel quarantine in South Australia.
The Victorian Government has released a list of exposure sites including:
TIER 1 (get tested and isolate for 14 days and call 1300 651 160)
- Indiagate Spices and Groceries in Epping on Saturday 8 May between 5pm and 6pm
- Woolworths at Epping on Saturday 8 May between 5.40pm and 6.38pm
TIER 2 (get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result and call 1300 651 160)
- 7Eleven in Epping on Thursday 6 May from 6.30pm to 7pm
- 7Eleven in Epping on Saturday 8 May from 11.10am to 11.40am
Stay up to date with the latest exposure sites and information on the Victorian Government’s website.