NSW Health is alerting the public to the following locations visited by confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the following times is considered to be a close contact and is being directed to get tested and isolate for 14 days. They must stay isolated for the entire period, even if a negative test result is received:
- Oatlands Golf Club, 94 Bettington Rd Oatlands, on Friday, 4 September, 6:30-8:45pm. Anyone who attended the Bavarian Night Dinner in the Bistro on Bettington main dining room is a close contact and should isolate and get tested immediately.
- Paperboy Café, 18 Tennyson Rd Concord, Sunday, 6 September, 10am-12pm
Anyone who attended the following venues at the specified times is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received:
- Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, including Kmart Stanhope Gardens, on Monday, 7 September, 8.30am-9.30am
- Clovelly Hotel on Saturday, 5 September,12:45-1:45pm
- Rouse Hill Town Centre, including Target Rouse Hill, on Saturday, 5 September, 12.30pm-1.30pm
- Fitness First Maroubra, 737 Anzac Parade Maroubra, on Saturday, 5 September, 8am 12pm
NSW Health is working with Fitness First to identify people who attended the Maroubra gym that morning, and will directly advise those who are considered to be close contacts and need to get tested and isolate for 14 days.
Locations linked to known cases, advice on testing and isolation, and areas identified for increased testing can be found at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates.