Some College systems will experience intermittent outages on Wednesday 11 November 2020, 6pm – 8pm AEDT as part of network maintenance opportunities. This activity will improve network security.
During the maintenance window there will be intermittent outages with the internet links and to all public facing applications including:
- Access to the RACS website
- Access to applications that require a login:
- Portfolio, eCommittees, Library, MALT, CPD, BAS and eLearning
- Registration and enrolments, IMG Online Application, IMG Progress Report, Mini-CEX and DOPS, Provider Portal.
- Citrix (CHASM)
- Internet access from Melbourne and STANZ offices
Please note that no other system is impacted including AWS hosted applications.