There have been four new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 682 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are two females and one male in their 60s and one female in her 30s who acquired their infections overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit contact tracing.
- Total new cases today – 4
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 682
- Recovered cases – 665
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 2,709
- Total tests to date – 1,227,672
- Active cases – 13
- Overseas acquired – 13
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday – 1,299
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 45,485