Warrnambool Crime Investigation Unit detectives have arrested three people in relation to eight alleged burglaries across the Warrnambool and Cobden areas over the past two months.
The trio from Warrnambool, a 38-year-old man, a 36-year-old man and a 35-year-old woman, were arrested after two search warrants were executed yesterday.
The arrests relate to the below alleged incidents:
• a burglary at a Warrnambool business on Raglan Parade on 11 February at 12.17am.
• a ram-raid that occurred at a service station on Mortlake Road, Warrnambool on 22 February about 12.00am.
• a burglary at a local football club on Cramer Street, Warrnambool on 27 February about 2.00am.
• a burglary that occurred at a golf club on in Cobden on Neylon Street about 2.00am.
• An attempted burglary in Dennington that occurred at a service station on Raglan Parade on 8 March about 1.50am.
• a burglary and theft in Allansford on Station Street on 16 March about 4.30am.
• an attempted burglary that occurred at a Warrnambool business on Mortlake Road on 18 March about 2.30am.
• an attempted burglary that occurred at a Warrnambool business on Mortlake Road on 29 March about 12.30am.
The trio are currently assisting police with their enquiries.