April 2021, a total of 782 UNC-CH researchers have authored 579 publications. This publication set was used to answer the following questions:
- What is UNC-CH’s research output related to COVID-19 and in which journals are UNC-CH researchers publishing?
- Which individuals within the University have been involved in research efforts?
- How are schools within UNC-CH collaborating on COVID-19 research efforts?
- With which institutions, organizations, and countries are UNC-CH researchers collaborating?
- What are the various areas of focus being investigated within the research domain?
To see the full report please visit https://go.unc.edu/UNC-COVID19-Research
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.