Updates have been made to the Cross Border Travel Associated Direction in South Australia in relation to furniture removalist from NSW, ACT and VIC.
The Cross Border Travel-Associated Direction No 34 came into effect at 1.51 pm on 22 July 2021.
The following restrictions apply:
New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Victoria furniture removal specialists
- Furniture removal specialists arriving from NSW, ACT and Vic from restricted zones are subject to the following restrictions-
- Testing- must produce evidence of a COVID-19 test taken within 48-hours of arrival into SA; or must receive a COVID-19 test within 24-hours of arriving into SA.
- Contact tracing – must use QR Code check-in or otherwise manual sign-in sheets at the testing station.
- Masks – must wear a mask (covering face and nose) during contact with the public for a period of 14 days after arrival in SA.
- Self-quarantine – Category 1 has no requirement to self-quarantine. Category 2 must self-quarantine unless undertaking normal working duties.
- Category 1 – must not enter a high-risk setting for a 14 day period after arrival into SA
- All other commercial transport and freight services from NSW, ACT, Vic and Greater Brisbane are still required to adhere to Level 4 restrictions including testing requirements. This means getting a COVID-19 test on day 1, 5, & 13, unless they can produce evidence of a COVID-19 test or a negative COVID-19 result within the previous 7 days.
Other existing requirements remain. The information above only highlights the changes key made to the Directions and does not reflect all requirements. Members of the public are encouraged to see the full Directions for further information.
All existing directions, frequently asked questions and other information can be found here: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
If you require further information you can call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 between the hours of 9am to 5pm 7 days per week or go to the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au or www.sa.gov.au/covid-19
The Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel-Associated Direction No 33) (COVID-19) Direction 2021 has been revoked and replaced by the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel-Associated Direction No 34) (COVID-19) Direction 2021.