- Auger program commences at Emily Wells North
- 346 auger holes planned in an area that has had no exploration
- Auger program on the recently granted tenement north of the Emily Wells project
- Results from auger samples used to generate drill targets
- Auger drilling planned for a number of projects with follow up RC drilling based on the soil geochemical results
- 3,550 metre RC drilling campaign scheduled to commence imminently
Victory Goldfields (ASX: 1VG) (“Victory” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce it has commenced an auger drilling program on the recently granted Emily Wells North tenement P20/2410. The auger drilling program of 346 holes is designed to identify drill targets based on gold in soil geochemical results.
Victory’s current exploration activities include the 3,550m Reverse Circulation (“RC”) drilling program across three projects which is scheduled to commence the week of the 25th October 2021.