From 6:00pm tonight (25 May), additional COVIDSafe measures will be introduced across Victoria (including the City of Yarra) following the Acting Premier’s announcement today.
- Face masks will need to be worn indoors (except in your home), unless an exemption applies.
- The face mask requirement applies to everyone aged 12 years and older.
- Up to 30 people can gather outdoors from any number of households (infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap).
- You can have up to 5 visitors to your home per day (infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap).
- Hospitality, retail, community facilities, community sport and recreation, entertainment venues and public places will remain open – with limits on crowd sizes and density.
- There are no changes to existing density rules.
Victorians who live in Greater Melbourne will still be able to travel to regional areas. However, they must continue to operate under restrictions imposed in metropolitan areas.
These changes may affect our services. Keep an eye on our service changes page for ongoing updates.