The moment around 300 people who are passionate about Landcare, sustainable agriculture, natural resource management and the environment have been waiting for is almost here with the NSW Landcare and Local Land Services conference just over a week away.
The conference, which for the first time is being held in the far west, will be hosted in Broken Hill over 22-24 October and will feature insightful and engaging presentations, a panel session, field trips and a number of networking and social opportunities for delegates.
Some of the highlights of the three day program include:
- keynote address from Charlie Arnott, winner of the 2018 Bob Hawke Landcare Award
- performance from Sara Storer, ARIA award and 21 time Golden Guitar award winning artist, at the Welcome Adventure Function at the Silverton Pub
- four amazing field trips with delegates selecting their excursion of choice when registering
- Landcare NSW Awards Gala Dinner with entertainment from Paul Costa
- Landcare NSW Muster
- conference presentations and Q&A panel session
- a night featuring Drag Queen Entertainment at the wrap-up dinner at The Palace Hotel.
Registration for the conference is still open and will remain open up until the event.
A full break down of registration options and costs is currently on the conference website, as is the conference program and run sheet.