The hazardous gas leak in Abbott St, Sandringham is now safe. People located within the area are now able to resume normal activities.
Stay informed with the Vic Emergency App. or website
In times of emergency, use multiple sources to stay informed:
- VicEmergency Hotline – freecall 1800 226 226.
- VicEmergency app.
- Facebook or Twitter (#vichazmat).
- Tune in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or Sky News TV.
The following services can help you, or someone you know, access information during an emergency.
- To access this information in other languages call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to call VicEmergency Hotline.
- If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment contact National Relay Service on 1800 555 677 and ask them to call the VicEmergency Hotline.