Allens has today announced the appointment of seven new partners, effective 1 July 2023.
‘We are delighted to welcome these outstanding lawyers to the partnership. All of them bring expertise in areas of critical importance to our clients and are terrific mentors to younger lawyers across the firm,’ said Managing Partner Richard Spurio.
‘It is wonderful to welcome this group who reflect the many and varied pathways to partnership at Allens. Some have been with the firm since early in their careers, while others have joined us recently from other firms, or returned to us after a stint elsewhere,’ said Chair Fiona Crosbie.
The appointments cover key practice areas, including Corporate, Banking and Finance, Disputes and Investigations and Projects.
- Rod Aldus – Banking and Finance, Perth
- Dominic Anderson – Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Sydney
- Tarsha Gavin – Employment and Safety, Sydney
- Kenneth Imako – Disputes and Investigations, Port Moresby
- Emily Johnstone – Real Estate and Development, Melbourne
- Kirsty Prinsloo – Restructuring and Insolvency, Sydney
- Eugene Tan – Real Estate and Development, Sydney
As of 1 July, the percentage of women partners will be just over 38%. The firm remains on track to reach its partnership gender target of 40 per cent women, 40 per cent men and 20 per cent any gender in 2025.