Kingston, Ontario, May 7, 2021 – Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) wishes to advise motorists of alternating lane closure on the LaSalle Causeway for repair work during the following periods:
- Tuesday, May 4, from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday, May 5, from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Thursday, May 6, from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Friday, May 7, from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Monday, May 10, from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Tuesday, May 11, from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday, May 12, at 9:30 am to 3 pm
During these periods, one lane will be closed and one lane will remain open for alternating traffic. Two flagpersons will be on site to direct traffic. Motorists should expect short delays.
The bridge will remain open to cyclists and pedestrians during this period, but there will be no marine traffic.
PSPC encourages users to exercise caution when travelling on the bridge and thanks them for their patience.