Applications for Bayside Annual Community Grants are now open until Wednesday 19 May at 5pm.
Grants of up to $7,500 each will be considered for initiatives by eligible community groups that meet the objectives of our Grants Policy and the Annual Community Grants Guidelines.
We invite local not-for-profit groups that contribute to making Bayside a better place to live to apply for a Community Grant.
Our Annual Community Grants Program supports organisations to strengthen and enrich community life through programs and activities in a range of areas including leisure, cultural awareness, environment, health, education, sporting and welfare.
The Annual Community Grants Program aims to:
- Assists not-for-profit and community organisations to establish, extend and improve programs and services that address local needs, and for which funding is not provided through federal or state government channels.
- Encourages voluntary activity, community participation and the contribution of local groups and organisations to community life.
- Promotes sustainable community development and builds social capital.
- Encourages innovative approaches to emerging issues and needs.
Key Dates for Annual Community Grants 2021
- Monday 12 April 9am – Annual Community Grant round opens
- Tuesday 13 April 1-2pm – Information session delivered at Bayside City Council Corporate Centre (bookings essential – note information will be uploaded following this session for those unable to attend)
- Tuesday 4 May 1-2pm – IT support session Brighton Library Computer room (bookings essential)
- Wednesday 19 May 5pm – Annual Community Grant round closes