Meteorologist Rachel McInerney from the Bureau of Meterology’s Tasmanian office discusses:
- Possible heavy falls into the north and west overnight into Wednesday
- Flood watch issued for north west, north and north east catchments
- Road weather alert current for some areas of the state
- Developing complex situation later in the week with further rain across the state Thursday night into Friday.
- Possibility of heavier falls about the southeast on Friday but there is uncertainty in totals due to the position of a low pressure system.
This audio recording is current at 1pm on Tuesday, 20 November 2018.