The Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) is an Australian government agency based in Canberra.
The objective of the ANAO is to support accountability and transparency in the Australian Government sector.
The ANAO is currently reviewing the governance of Land Councils in the Northern Territory.
Governance means doing things the proper way in organisations, according to rules, culture and the law.
We would like to hear your views on how the Central Land Council (CLC):
- Manages the operations of the CLC on behalf of Aboriginal people
- Conducts consultation with Aboriginal people
- Helps Aboriginal people and traditional owners manage and look after country
- Reports on the CLC’s performance
- And any other views you may have on how the CLC works
Please provide your responses before 30 September 2022 by: