Blacktown City Council’s Ratepayers Reward Program offers ratepayers the chance to win some great prizes just by paying their rates in FULL by 31 August 2020 (*conditions apply). You should have received your 2019 ratepayers reward brochure in the mail or emailed to you with your rates notice.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, and providing a prize or voucher in the next ratepayers reward program please register your interest below.
- Sponsor’s objectives must reflect Blacktown City Council’s core values and vision.
- Sponsor’s business activities or purpose must not be in conflict with Council’s policies, practices and objectives.
- Sponsors must be able to provide the agreed prize or voucher for the prize period which will be advised.
- Sponsor’s prizes must be valued $100 or more for each individual prize.
- Sponsor vouchers will provide the ratepayer an incentive or discount, such as buy one, get one free, or receive 10% off their purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemable for cash.
- Food vouchers must contain healthy food options.
- Vouchers will be for businesses within the Blacktown City Local Government Area.
- Vouchers will be valid for the competition period.
Council will not accept sponsorship proposals from the following that are deemed inappropriate:
- Sponsors whose objectives are in conflict with those of the Council.
- Individuals or businesses which are undergoing a tendering process with Council.
- Political parties or religious bodies (excluding community service agencies)
- Adult industry venues or services.
Note, Council will review the submissions on an individual basis and is not required to accept any proposal to provide a voucher or prize. This is a register of interest only.