The British Embassy in Bucharest is seeking applications for projects related to the UK’s priorities as part of its Presidency of the Conference of Parties on Climate Change and host of the COP26 summit in November 2021, among which deal with:
- clean growth: focus on renewable energy; tackling emissions; clean growth in sectors such as power, transport and industry
- green finance: the green transformation of the financial sector
- nature-based solutions: mitigate climate change and biodiversity loss; restoration of natural habitats and ecosystems
- adaptation and resilience: helping communities to prepare for natural disasters
- youth and civil society engagement in environmental social action.
- supporting efforts to raise public awareness about climate change and its socio-economic impact.
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here.