All projects should focus on economic resilience issues related to mainland China and Hong Kong. Issues on which we welcome bids include – but are not limited to – the below:
- Economic resilience
- UK-China economic and trade links
- Competitive neutrality
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Project design: Feasibility of activities and outputs including the capacity of implementing organisation to deliver outcomes
- Impact: Supporting UK economic resilience interests related to mainland China and Hong Kong
- Viability and risks: Clear engagement/buy-in of key stakeholders. Robust analysis of key risks, and a plan of action to manage and mitigate those risks
- Value for money: Comparable and reasonable costs against the number of direct beneficiaries and the scale of achievable outcomes
We draw your attention to the below key points:
- Proposals should be between £10,000 – £80,000 (105,000RMB – 840,000RMB).
- The entire project must begin and complete in the period 1 January 2022 and 31 March 2022.
- All funding must be activity-based (i.e. not for general staff costs, office rental etc.).
- Project proposals must be received by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 12 December. Late proposals will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted using the attached forms only (Project Proposal Form and Activity Based Budget), which must be completed in English.
- Proposals must be submitted to: China.InternationalProgramme