The British Embassy Yangon has £90,000 available for work under the Magna Carta Fund for fiscal year 2022 to 2023. We are looking to fund two projects in total.
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- project impact: delivering sustainable, meaningful change
- project viability: including the capacity of implementing organisation to deliver outcomes
- project design: there must be clear links between the proposed activity and the project outcomes
- risk management: robust analysis of key risks, and a plan of action to manage and mitigate those risks
- value for money: including the number of direct beneficiaries and the scale of achievable outcomes
How to apply
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here.