The Bulletin of the World Health Organization will publish a theme issue on advancing rehabilitation through health policy and systems research. This theme issue will contain a collection of peer-reviewed papers that focus on rehabilitation provision in low- and middle-income countries.
Read the full editorial on health policy and systems research for rehabilitation here.
Papers may focus on the following:
- Strategies and service provision models
- Health financing for rehabilitation
- Integrating rehabilitation into primary care
- Approaches to community mobilization for increasing the demand for rehabilitation
- Models for increasing service delivery by strengthening the workforce
Deadline for submissions: 28 February 2022.
Guidelines for contributors may be found here.
Papers may be submitted here.