On 30 November 2020, UK Visas and Immigration’s global commercial partner for UK visa services, TLScontact, will take over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Sudan. The Visa Application Centre will move from its current location at the British Embassy to different premises in Khartoum. The Visa Application Centre and provision of UKVI’s front-end services will be managed in Sudan by Remoggo at the following address:
New Visa Application Centre Address
Byblos Bank Africa Tower
El Mek Nimir Avenue
Date of Relocation: 30 November 2020
The Visa Application Centre will be open every week day between 0800 – 1530hrs.
In conjunction with this move, our application process will change. The new customer journey will be as follows:
- UK visa customers complete their applications online at https://pos.tlscontact.com/
- All customers in Sudan will now need to make payment of the appropriate visa fee online, in US Dollars, by using a credit or debit card, when they make their application.
- After the visa application has been made, customers will be automatically directed to the TLScontact website to make an appointment at the new Visa Application Centre.
*Customers can choose a free appointment and upload their supporting documents directly to the application system. They then attend the VAC to provide their biometrics as usual.
- Customers can choose an assisted appointment, paying a small fee to TLScontact for them to assist them with the document scanning and submission stage. They then attend the VAC to be assisted with final submission, and provide their biometrics as usual.
- There will be no changes in our processing times – UK Visas and Immigration will continue to process visa applications in South Africa in line with global customer service standards. All UK visa applications will continue to be decided by UK Visas and Immigration staff in a fair and objective process. Staff at the Visa Application Centre have no influence at all over the outcome of any visa application.