From our safety champion fact sheet and checklist information about working safely in 22 languages, videos on innovative WHS solutions and our infographic on the four steps to preventing a psychological injury at work-we’ve got your safety champion information covered this October!
We have compiled many resources this year to show how workers, employers, individuals and businesses can champion WHS at their workplace. Anyone can be a safety champion and have a positive influence on WHS at their workplace.
Check out our:
- Dedicated webpage on how you can be a safety champion at your work.
- Infographic on the steps to ensuring your workplace is free from psychological hazards.
- Fact sheet on how to Be a Safety Champion.
- Check list on how you can implement WHS steps at your work.
- Video showcase, which highlights innovative WHS solutions that have helped various organisations champion WHS.
Shout to the safety champions at your workplace by using the hashtags #safeworkmonth #safetychampion.