With a strong focus on advancing nurse leadership – improving the careers of nurses and subsequently the quality of patient care in the community – you can be sure that you are joining an organisation that makes a positive impact.
So if you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
This role is an administration role, responsible for providing high level administration support to the education division and ensuring an exceptional experience for our students.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A minimum of 12 months administration experience
- Demonstrated high level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft software
- Demonstrated experience in database management
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating clinical placements
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Proven well developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.