• Further results have been received from Hawkstone’s 37-hole Phase 2 diamond drill program at its Big Sandy Lithium-Clay Project, located in Arizona USA.
• Results to date have successfully outlined extensions to the primary lithium mineralisation up to 800m north, with mineralisation remaining open to the north and west.
• Hawkstone recently announced a heavily oversubscribed placement led by Pac Partners, with firm commitments to raise gross proceeds of approximately A$2.4 million at $0.02 per share1.
• The Company has substantially bolstered technical expertise with the recent appointment of special advisor Dr. David Deak2 (formerly of Tesla Inc. and Lithium Americas Corp.) and Non-Executive Chairman Mr Barnaby Egerton-Warburton3 (formerly of ioneer Ltd).
BIG SANDY NORTHERN RESULTS
• Drill-holes DHQ33, DHQ34 and DHQ35 (located 200m north of holes DHQ21, DHQ22, DHQ23, DHQ24) continued to intersect thick, high-grade lithium, with best results including:
• DHQ33 12.0m