To keep customers connected, we will be introducing contactless support across 23 metro stores in Victoria. Please call your nearest store, within 5km of home. We will try to assist you over the phone, but if we cant well arrange an appointment for you to visit us for support or to pick up the device you need.
The following services are available by appointment only:
- Collecting your order (call and collect)
- SIM swaps and replacements;
- Mobile faults and repairs;
- Broadband outage solution kits;
- Service transactions requiring sighting of your ID
- Support for domestic violence outside of the home
Please call the direct phone number of any store listed below regarding your enquiry. Once your appointment is booked over the phone, bring along with you the following documentation:
- Photo ID such as your drivers licence or passport for purchases. More details on 100 points of ID is found here.
- Mask or facial covering; and
- Your mobile phone, for SMS confirmation of your transaction. If you dont have a mobile phone, let us know when you ring us.
You also have the option for your order to be delivered to your house or a convenient location.
Metro Victorian stores with contactless support: